Now you can en-cash cheques drawn on your bank account in US within no time at all. All you have to do is write your cheque, attach the printed deposit slip and mail it to the Lock Box address mentioned in the deposit slip - PO Box 11448A – New York NY 10286 1448.
- Transfer to Kotak Mahindra Bank Accounts*
- Track the status of the transfer in your Click2Remit account
- This facility is available for USD cheques only and drawn on banks in the US only.
- Avail attractive exchange rates.
This mode saves you time and expense in sending cheques for credit to India.
*3 working days after receipt of the instrument at the designated address. We will not take responsibility for any postal delay. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays in Remitting and Receiving countries.
How it works
Transfer Flow: 3 - 4 - 5
- Select the Cheque Transfer option and print the slip, with the details of the transfer
- Write cheque details like cheque number, Bank and Branch on which the cheque is drawn, amount of the cheque and the name of the receiver
- Attach and send cheque with Deposit Slip to the Kotak Mahindra Bank's Post Box address mentioned
- Kotak Mahindra Bank's Correspondent Bank will then collect the funds.
- On receipt of instructions from our Correspondent Bank the money is transferred to the receiver.
NOTE: Subject to terms & conditions for further details log on to Click2Remit
- Cheque should be drawn on "Kotak Mahindra Bank a/c Customer's Name "
- The Cheque has to be drawn in USD, on a Bank in US.
- It must be a valid cheque.
- Do not enclose endorsed cheques or cash
- Check if the Deposit Slip matches with the details of the cheque
- Attach one Deposit Slip per instrument
- Do not courier instruments to the Post Box address
- The amount mentioned on the cheque should correspond with the amount on the Deposit slip
|Minimum you will need to send||
|Maximum you can send per cheque||