Guaranteed Rate Transfer
Choose to send money to India at a fixed exchange rate when you make a Direct Transfer. Select the Guaranteed rate option available on the Direct Transfer option to send money using the ACH (Automated Clearing House) facility. This transfer can be done through your Click2Remit account, once you activate your overseas remitting bank account.
- Fixed exchange rate guaranteed on your money transfer
- Track the status of the transfer in your Click2Remit account
This mode uses the ACH platform, an electronic fund transfer system (for US banks only) that allows for inter-bank transaction clearing to process financial transactions electronically without using paper instruments.
Your money can be delivered to your receiver through a bank transfer (RTGS/NEFT) or through a Demand Draft at their address, or directly to a Kotak Mahindra Bank Account.
How it works
- First, register your Overseas Bank account to use this option. For account registration, see the process for bank account activation under Direct Transfer here.
- Once your account is activated, select Direct Transfer as the mode.
- Mark the 'send at guaranteed rate' option when you enter the details of your transfer to send money with this option.