Make a deposit or Open an Account
You can send a request for a term deposit by sending money to India directly through your Click2Remit account. All you have to do is provide your deposit details and we will get back to you.
- Select from a range of deposits to be held in Indian Rupees or Foreign Currency
- Choose to make a deposit in your own name only.
|Type of TD||Min. Amount||Min. Period||Max. Period|
|NRE||Rs. 50,000/-||1 Year||3 Years|
|NRO||Rs. 50,000/-||15 Days||10 Years|
- Specify your deposit details like your local address in the country where you are opening the deposit.
- Ensure you send at least the minimum amount to open a deposit, or the funds will be returned to the account from where it was transferred within one month of receipt.
- You will have to bear any expense, interest loss or charges in case of incorrect amount being sent for the deposit, or if the bank account /deposit cannot be opened due to non-compliance with the prescribed banking guidelines.