Send large sums of money to India faster than ever. Select this mode to transfer funds electronically from your overseas bank account to your receiver's bank account.
- Make transfers of any amounts with higher Transaction limits
- Multiple options to deliver the money to your receiver
- Transfer to Kotak Mahindra Bank Accounts or Transfer to accounts held with nearly 100 banks in India or deliver by Demand Draft. Check timelines below
- Track the status of the transfer in your Click2Remit account
- This facility is available in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, SGD, AED, JPY and CHF.
- Avail attractive exchange rates.
How it works
Transfer Flow: 3 - 4 - 5
- Select the wire transfer option to enter wire transfer details online like your local bank's name and receiver's details.
- Confirm and print the Deposit Slip with the details of the transfer.
- Submit the wire transfer form at your local overseas bank and initiate the transfer.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank's Correspondent Bank will then receive the funds.
- On receipt of instructions from our Correspondent Bank the money is transferred to the receiver.
NOTE: Subject to terms & conditions for further details log on to Click2Remit
- Attach only one Wire Transfer Form per transaction
- The actual amount remitted should be equal to the amount stated on the Wire Transfer Form. Please ensure complete and correct information as we do not take any responsibility for delay in receipt of funds from the Originating Bank due to incomplete information.
- Please check for the Kotak Mahindra Bank's SWIFT Code as KKBKINBB.
- Demand Drafts shall be delivered to any of the Kotak Mahindra Bank branch locations in India.
For Direct credits to Kotak Mahindra Bank accounts, transfers shall be made within 1-2 working days of funds being received by us from the Overseas Bank.
In case of Electronic credits to non-Kotak Mahindra Bank accounts through the RTGS / NEFT system facilitated by the Reserve Bank of India, funds will be transferred on the same day as the timeline mentioned above (Direct credit), however final credit is dependent on Receiver bank's timelines, generally within 1-3 working days.
Payment to a Credit Card will take an additional 1 working day after the time line mentioned above (Direct credit), however final credit is dependent on the card issuing bank's timelines, generally within 3 working days.
Demand Drafts shall be dispatched within an additional 1 working day after the time line mentioned above (Direct credit),and the DD shall be dispatched to the beneficiary by courier which takes about 1-4 days.
Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays in Remitting and Receiving countries.
|Currency||Minimum you will need to send||Maximum you can send per transaction|